TZC alloy is one of main classes of commercial molybdenum-base alloys. It contains molybdenum mainly as well as 1.2% titanium, 0.3% zirconium and 0.1% carbon. TZC alloy is an improvement of TZM alloy, but differs greatly in the compositions. And it has higher temperature resistance and recrystallization temperature.
1. TZC alloy has excellent high temperature strength and high recrystallization temperature above 1300℃.
2. It has higher creep strength and higher tensile strength than pure molybdenum products.
3. It also has good plasticity at room temperature.
1. TZC alloy can be used as high temperature structural materials and high temperature processing tool materials in very bad conditions.
2. It can be used for manufacturing aluminum and copper alloys, cast iron and iron-based alloy as well as die-casting molds.
3. TZC alloy can be used for producing cores of stainless steel, such as hot extrusion tools, seamless steel pipe, thermal processing head, etc.
4. It can also be adopted for making space rockets flying devices and their surface components.
Package and Transportation
We pack TZC alloy in plywood case and send them by ocean or air.
Established in 2008, Zhuzhou Jiabang Refractory Metal Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and supplier of molybdenum products in China. Our technical team can provide samples or design products according to different requirements of customers. TZC alloy is one of our main products, mainly exporting to United States, South Korea, Russia, Japan, Germany, France, Brazil, Ukraine, Italy and other international markets.