Molybdenum tube, also named molybdenum rotary sputtering target, is made from molybdenum bar or molybdenum rod by using CNC drilling and milling machine or made by powder metallurgy in integral form.
Molybdenum tubes we offer have two different materials as pure molybdenum and high-temperature molybdenum, passing ASTM B386 standard. The surface of the molybdenum tubes can be also customized like machined or polished.
1. Due to optimized film adherence, molybdenum tube has long service life.
2. Owing to excellent electrical conductivity resulting from the use of extremely pure materials, molybdenum tube is highly efficient.
3. Because of maximized material densities, it has high sputtering speeds.
4. Its optimized microstructure leads to uniform sputtering rates.
5. Due to high resistance oxidation and corrosion, molybdenum tube has stable sputtering processes.
Molybdenum tube, can be used at working temperature up to 1,800 degrees. They can be used as components of electron tube, heaters of high-temperature furnaces, thermocouple retainers and sputtering target.
When used as coating components, our molybdenum tubes help to determine the performance of thin film photovoltaic and solar thermal applications. They are highly adhesive and resistant against oxidation and corrosion. Sputtered films made of our materials are not only highly reflective and extremely conductive but can also significantly increase the efficiency of solar cells.
Package and Transportation
We pack molybdenum tube in plywood case and send them by ocean or air.
Established in 2008, Zhuzhou Jiabang Refractory Metal Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and supplier of tungsten, molybdenum, and tantalum and niobium products. Our company gains ISO9001-2008 international quality administrative system certification and our products like the mentioned molybdenum tube (molybdenum rotary sputtering target) are mainly sold to United States, South Korea, Russia, Japan, Germany, France, Brazil, Ukraine, Italy and other international markets. If the product interests you, please feel free to contact us.